Thursday, February 23, 2017

THURSDAY THEME | rainbow party inspiration


A friend of mine is planning a rainbow party for her daughter's 4th birthday, so I pulled together some inspiration for her, and just in time for St. Patrick's Day! This is such a fun theme to pull together, and you can make it as simple or complicated as you please.  Here are some of my favorite ideas!

Left to Right:

1.   FREE printable rainbows | Oh Happy Day!

Use these printable rainbows as gift toppers, or print enough to string on a garland!

2.   Lucky Charm Kabobs | Fête Gazette

Lucky Charm Kabobs would be adorable cupcake toppers!  

3.   Candy Rainbow Cake Topper | The Sweet Lulu Blog

So cute, right?!  It's even better that it's edible.  Yum!

4.   Rainbow Cake | One Charming Party

I have always wanted to make a rainbow cake.  Great way to add color to the party!  I have seen really cute versions of this in mason jars too.  

5.   Mini Rainbow Balloon Arch DIY | Oh Happy Day!

This would be a really cute, and inexpensive backdrop for the cake table!

6.   Rainbow Fringe Garland Backdrop | The Sweet Lulu Blog

This is one of my all-time favorite rainbow party ideas!  I love simple DIYs that make a huge impact.

7.   Rainbow Balloon Backdrop | Oh Happy Day!

This is a larger-scale rainbow idea that would be fun if you have a big space to decorate, or as a fun photo booth backdrop!

8.   Rainbow Plates and Napkins | Shop Sweet Lulu | photo credit: Instagram @theoriginalpartybagcompany

Every party needs some fun paper plates and napkins!  I adore everything from Meri Meri!

9.   Rainbow Candy Favors | Catch My Party

This is such a genius party favor.  All you need is some colorful licorice and mini marshmallows!

10. Rainbow Meringue Cookies | Eugenie Kitchen

All I have to say is ADORABLE!    

11. Rainbow Mylar Balloon | Shop Sweet Lulu

What's a party without balloons?!  Shop Sweet Lulu has the cutest party supplies EVER.  

12. Edible Rainbow Flag Cupcake Topper DIY | Oh Happy Day! 

Another genius idea!  Chiara always has the cutest DIYs for Oh Happy Day! They are always simple enough for non-crafters, yet make a huge impact. They always make me say, "Why didn't I think of that!"

I hope you are inspired to throw the rainbow party of your dreams!  

No comments:

Post a Comment