Thursday, March 2, 2017

THURSDAY THEME | lions & tigers


Can you believe it's already March?!  They say it comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb, so I thought this would be a good time to share some inspiration for a lion party!  I threw in some tigers too, just cuz I like 'em.  I have considered doing a lions & tigers theme for my son, but he seems to have his own ideas. Ha!

Left to Right:

1. TIGER TATTOOS  Aren't these adorable?  Visit Shop Sweet Lulu for the cutest tiger party supplies.  I especially love this button.  

2.  TIGER CAPE  I secretly want this cape for myself!  Isn't it darling?  Check out lovelane on Etsy for lots of adorable capes and play wear for your kiddos.  

3.  PAPER BAG LION MASK This is some great inspiration for a party craft, or you could have them pre-made and ready to wear!

4.  LION NECKLACE  Unfortunately, this Etsy shop owner is taking a break at the moment, but hopefully she will re-stock this adorable lion necklace!

5.  LION CAKE  Oh Martha, of course you would make the cutest lion cake I've ever seen!

6.  TIGER PATCH  "Too bad so sad" may not be appropriate for a kids' party, but I do love this patch!
  
7.  LION PANCAKE BREAKFAST  What would be better than a lion pancake face with a banana mane?  

8.  LION FACE PAINT  Just some inspiration for all the face-painting artists out there!

9.  TIGER LEAF  Oooo, I love this!  It would be another cute party craft, or you could make some yourself, and string them on a garland.  

10.  LION POM POM  If you visit the site, there is a tiger pom pom too!  You could make these to tie on little drawstring favor bags.  

11.  LION PIE CRUST  This might be a little ambitious for me, but it's perfect for you pie-making experts!  

12.  LION & TIGER CUPCAKE TOPPERS  Super-cute DIY cupcake toppers!  This party is really coming together, don't you think?  

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment