A friend of mine is planning a rainbow party for her daughter's 4th birthday, so I pulled together some inspiration for her, and just in time for St. Patrick's Day! This is such a fun theme to pull together, and you can make it as simple or complicated as you please. Here are some of my favorite ideas!
Left to Right:
1. FREE printable rainbows | Oh Happy Day!
Use these printable rainbows as gift toppers, or print enough to string on a garland!
2. Lucky Charm Kabobs | Fête Gazette
Lucky Charm Kabobs would be adorable cupcake toppers!
3. Candy Rainbow Cake Topper | The Sweet Lulu Blog
So cute, right?! It's even better that it's edible. Yum!
4. Rainbow Cake | One Charming Party
I have always wanted to make a rainbow cake. Great way to add color to the party! I have seen really cute versions of this in mason jars too.
5. Mini Rainbow Balloon Arch DIY | Oh Happy Day!
This would be a really cute, and inexpensive backdrop for the cake table!
6. Rainbow Fringe Garland Backdrop | The Sweet Lulu Blog
This is one of my all-time favorite rainbow party ideas! I love simple DIYs that make a huge impact.
7. Rainbow Balloon Backdrop | Oh Happy Day!
This is a larger-scale rainbow idea that would be fun if you have a big space to decorate, or as a fun photo booth backdrop!
8. Rainbow Plates and Napkins | Shop Sweet Lulu | photo credit: Instagram @theoriginalpartybagcompany
Every party needs some fun paper plates and napkins! I adore everything from Meri Meri!
9. Rainbow Candy Favors | Catch My Party
This is such a genius party favor. All you need is some colorful licorice and mini marshmallows!
10. Rainbow Meringue Cookies | Eugenie Kitchen
All I have to say is ADORABLE!
11. Rainbow Mylar Balloon | Shop Sweet Lulu
What's a party without balloons?! Shop Sweet Lulu has the cutest party supplies EVER.
12. Edible Rainbow Flag Cupcake Topper DIY | Oh Happy Day!
Another genius idea! Chiara always has the cutest DIYs for Oh Happy Day! They are always simple enough for non-crafters, yet make a huge impact. They always make me say, "Why didn't I think of that!"
I hope you are inspired to throw the rainbow party of your dreams!