Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Spider Cupcake Toppers







Happy Fall y'all!  A sweet friend showed up at preschool drop-off with some beautiful Gigi's cupcakes.  I feel kind of guilty for posting pics, because I know so many of you are doing the "whole30" diet right now...and obviously I'm NOT!  I just can't seem to give up my sweets, my vino, and my chippies (my husband's recipe with Tapatio Doritos, and melted cheddar cheese...you should really try it!).  Anyway, I actually just wanted to share the cute little spider cupcake toppers I made to match my spider straws!  I'm afraid I won't be posting a tutorial, because I am hoping to open an etsy shop in the near future!  You can feel free to snoop around the blog a little, and I'm sure you will be able to figure out how to make them...or you can come back (soon?!) and help support my chippie addiction, as well as more important things...like sending my kids to college!  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment