It's the perfect time of year to start planning a Farmer's Market party! I gathered a bit of inspiration, but there are soooo many ways to get creative with this theme. Agggghhh, I seriously need an excuse to throw this party!
Click on the captions for links...LEFT to RIGHT:
1. VEG LIFE PATCH Hannah has the cutest merit badges, but you just have to keep watching her blog and site to see what's available. I LOVE her veg life patch! It would be adorable on your Farmer's Market tote, or on a little cotton favor bag.
2. DIY FLAGS Oh the possibilities! The link includes a tutorial for no-sew bunting, as well as these cutie-patootie flags. I can see them in vases with flowers, stuck in the ground lining your driveway or sidewalk leading to the party, or just in the favor bags as a cute little decoration.
3. STRAWBERRY TOTE Can't you picture adorable little girls running around a Farmer's Market with this darling strawberry tote? It would be cute to come up with a DIY version with an iron-on strawberry for the party favor bags!
4. CARROTS + HUMMUS The perfect (and even healthy) party snack!
5. PRINTABLE JAR LABEL There are several designs to choose from, and they're FREE! Who doesn't love a good freebie?! You can print them on sticker paper, and label party favors in jars, or make cake or jam in jars to send home with guests. Those lucky ducks!
6. FRESH BOUQUET This would be the perfect centerpiece!
7. FARMER'S MARKET BACKDROP This party is the BEST! You have to check it out for oodles of adorable inspiration. Love the backdrop!
8. DIY STRAWBERRY CASCARONES These babies are packed with confetti for an instant party! If you're looking for a good selection of berry baskets, try Shop Sweet Lulu.
9. FABRIC FLOWER BOUQUETS Follow the link...waaaaaay too cute! Depending on guests' ages, this might be a fun party craft.
10. PRINTABLE VEGGIE SNACK CONES Another adorable printable! Print...roll...serve veggie sticks!
11. FLORAL CAKE TOPPER I think this is my all-time favorite cake.
12. DIY CLAY FLOWER VASE NECKLACES Oh my goodness! This would be an adorable party craft and favor!
13. DIY CARROT SURPRISE BALLS Another darling favor idea! Disguise your favors in a carrot surprise ball.
14. FRUIT HAIR CLIP Oh dear. I saved this hair clip on Pinterest a while back, and it looks like the shop is currently closed for maintenance. I sure do hope it returns with this "holly berry" hair clip. The guest of honor definitely needs to be wearing it!
15. EMBROIDERED VEGGIE BAG This link includes a free PDF project, so you can stitch your own Farmer's Market tote bag! If you don't make these for the party, you could definitely make one for yourself, right? So cute. You could even just stitch one fruit or veggie on little cotton favor bags.